“Homerun”: 2013 Prevost H3-45 VIP
For Sale By Owner
For information on the coaches in this section, you will need to contact the owner of the coach and they will answer all of your questions. We are assisting the owners in the sale by providing our website to view the vehicles. We have not inspected the coach, and cannot answer any questions regarding the coach.
|Bus Location:||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Contact Information:||Kyle Filiatreault|
Coach Name: “Homerun”
Dimensions: 45 ft. long  |  102" wide  |  12ft 6in roof
Layout: 29 bunks  |  Seats 35  |  Sleeps 29
Engine: pre-EGR Detroit Diesel 60-series  |  339,953 miles
Transmission: Allison B-500
Tires: Front: 100%  |  Tag: 100%  |  Drive: 100%
- Generator head rebuilt 3/19/2021
- New house alternator 6/25/2019
- New injectors
- Jakes rebuilt 6/13/2019
- New air compressor and starter 12/26/2017
- Complete paint job Summer 2019
- *2000 Shell originally built as a motorhome. After Village purchased it was gutted and built as a supercoach conversion. At this time the new tailgate and front cap was implemented. The coach is re-titled as a 2013 after the conversion was done. No coach air so Generator must run to keep passengers cool.
Busforsale.com is not responsible for changes in specifications or any bus components that may be inoperable. All prices and options are subject to change without notice. Although we try to provide accurate information, it is not guaranteed. Customers should personally verify all information.