Two Ways to Sell Your Bus
At Our Facility in Nashville
- Location – Busforsale.com is located just north of Nashville and is within a day’s drive of 65% of the country’s population. Busforsale.com is within minutes of the Nashville International Airport and accessed by three major interstates. The city offers a steady stream of potential buyers and sellers of conversion buses and is home to more coach service providers than any other metropolitan area in the U.S. Busforsale.com has a secure, well-lit 20-acre facility surrounded by fencing, on-site security, and security cameras.
- On-site Service and Maintenance Center – Busforsale.com operates a full service, on-site maintenance shop. Every bus for sale at our facility undergoes a 200-point inspection by experienced mechanics. We then provide you and all prospective buyers with this information to remove objections to buying and to speed along the sales process. The vehicles are maintained in showroom condition at all times by our attentive staff.
- More Selection means More Sales – Busforsale.com has the largest inventory of New and Used buses and other equipment in the country. We are a destination for buyers because we have the most options. We sell all models of used buses, including Prevost, Van Hool, MCI, and Eagle along with Mercedes Sprinters and various other manufacturers.
- Consignment Agreement – Our consignment agreements offer sellers the simplicity of a negotiated fee per bus sold. Busforsale.com then handles all the marketing, soliciting, buyer and seller negotiations, equipment demonstration, and closing details of a sale.
- 3D Modeling of Your Coach – We create a 3D model and tour of your bus using state of the art technology, allowing prospective buyers to get an intimate view of your bus speeding along the decision making process. We have sold many coaches based on this new feature alone without the buyer ever stepping foot on our lot.
- Internet Marketing – Busforsale.com has nearly 20 years of SEO behind it! Our website receives thousands of hits per day and has made us the #1 bus website on the Internet. We also have a large presence on Facebook and a mailing list of thousands of buyers in the bus industry.
Create your own Page: FSBO
- For Sale By Owner – Create your own page – Take advantage of BusForSale.com’s position as the #1 bus reseller in America and advertise with us through our For Sale By Owner page. This option allows you to keep your bus and use it as you need. List your bus with us and pay only $75 a month while your bus is listed. You will receive a monthly report showing traffic to your page and we are always happy to discuss pricing and other strategies to get you more interest. We do require you to contact us in writing once your bus has sold or should you choose to remove your listing from our site. Once we receive your request to cancel, we will remove your listing and discontinue your monthly billing. Our easy online listing process means your bus can be up on the country’s best bus site within one business day! Follow the link above to get started!
We Create the Page: FSBO
- For Sale By Owner – We Create your page for you – If you find it difficult to navigate the “do it yourself” pages, just let us do the work for you. We will send you a form to complete which will give us all the specifics we need, and you return it along with photos. We charge a one- time fee of $200 to create your web page and you will pay only $75 a month while your bus is listed. You can cancel your bus listing at any time with no penalty. You will receive the monthly report showing the traffic to your page, which will allow you to monitor the interest you are getting from your bus listing. When you are ready to sell your bus and you prefer we create your page, just give us a call or send us an email and we can get started!